Say I did set up the exit point.  What would I get if I telnetted directly
into the server?  A console?  What does that get me that telnetting into
the 400 on port 23 and using WRKDOMSVR doesn't get me?

Mike E.

                    rob@dekko.com

                    Sent by:                   To:     Lotus Domino on the
iSeries / AS400 <domino400@midrange.com>
                    domino400-bounces@mi       cc:

                    drange.com                 Subject:     Re: Telneting to a
Domino server on a partitioned AS/400
                                                question

                    01/29/03 11:17 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Lotus Domino on the

                    iSeries / AS400

Because everywhere you configure your IP address in Domino you also put a
port number?
TCPIP_TcpIpAddress=0,10.10.1.130:1352
and Domino has no urge to start processing telnet sessions?

Get an exit point program
http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/198.html

Benjamin Franklin

Gary.Wade@cityoforlando.net
Sent by: domino400-bounces@midrange.com
01/29/2003 10:13 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400