David Hoff wrote:
>3.  Keep in mind that there are two virtual documents:
>        - virtual servers are multiple web servers with different content
>        - virtual hosts are multiple host names that serve the same
>(exact) site content.

In our case, we are running a virtual host which serves different content.
We point it to a different Domino database.

John Techmeier
IT Director
The Medalcraft Mint, Inc.
Phone:  920-499-4249
Fax:    920-499-7092
Email:  jtechmeier@medalcraft.com

David.Hoff@3x.com
Sent by: domino400-admin@midrange.com
12/11/2002 07:24 AM
Please respond to domino400

        To:     domino400@midrange.com
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Virtual server

A few suggestions

1.  Make sure that you restart the http task before your virtual
server/host settings will take effect.
2.  Make sure that DNS/name resolution is working properly.  When you ping
the host name, confirm that it resolves to the correct ip address.
3.  Keep in mind that there are two virtual documents:
        - virtual servers are multiple web servers with different content
        - virtual hosts are multiple host names that serve the same
(exact) site content.

David Hoff
Consultant
3X Corporation