[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I was wondering what changing the user to Editor would do....I never liked the
default of Manager either but have not done anything about it.  Let me know
what your security people say regarding this.

We have finally moved to R5.....everything but one EtQ DB done.  I may be
asking for some advice on this one.  Hope all is well with you and yours.

Gail Crane
Johanson Manufacturing Corp.
phone 973-334-2676
gcrane@johansonmfg.com