I'm trying to setup my Domino web server to host a second site. My default
server is setup as www.medalcraft.com and that works just fine.

I'm trying to setup a second web site, www.newdomain.com (not the actual
name, for security reasons), for testing purposes. Here is what I have done
so far:

1) Registered the domain name: www.newdomain.com
2) Got my ISP to take my outside IP xx.xxx.xxx.xx and direct it to an
internal IP 192.168.10.99
3) Went to CFGTCP option 1.  Work with TCP/IP interfaces and added
192.168.10.99 attached to my network controller
4) Went to CFGTCP option 10. Work with TCP/IP host table entries and added:
Internet address('192.168.10.99'), hostname(www.newdomain.com)
5) Ping '192.168.10.99' works great. Ping 'www.newdomain.com' works great.
6) Went into the Domino Configuration Server doc:
   a)       Ports, Internet Ports, Web
      Verified: TCP/IP port number is 80 and enabled
   b) Internet Protocols, HTTP
      Hostname:   www.medalcraft.com
      Bind to host name:      Enabled
      DNS lookup:       Enabled (Disabled doesn't make any difference)
   c) Internet Protocols, Domino Web Engine
      Port number:      80
   d) Save server doc
7) Click Web..., Create Virtual Server, Virtual Server
   a) IP address: 192.168.10.99
   b) Hostname:   www.newdomain.com
   c) Home URL:   /index.html
   d) HTML dir:   domino\newdomain\html
   e) Icon dir:         domino\newdomain\icons
   f) Icon URL path:    /icons
   g) CGI dir:          domino\newdomain\cgi-bin
   h) CGI URL path:     /cgi-bin
   i) Save and close
8) Click Server, Console, Live
9) tell http restart
10) Created an index.html file and placed on my AS/400 in the following
directory: notes\data\domino\newdomain\html

I wait for the server to restart but still can't get anything to come up in
the browser. Actually from within my network I get the old "under
construction" page from the domain host. (My ISP says that may happen
because of the way my network is set up...I'm not an NT expert so what I
have works and that's about as far as  I go with it.) If I put
"http://192.168.10.99"; in the browser address field I get the "page cannot
be displayed" message. From home I also get the "page cannot be displayed"
message.

I've searched the Notes Admin help, LDD (notes.net), and Lotus support and
all I can come up with are the instructions to set up a virtual server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.