I did some extensive searching here:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/46dom.nsf?OpenDatabase
as/400 upgrade
as400 upgrade
iseries upgrade
and, while I got lots of hits, I didn't see any with a close similar
situation.  I didn't seem to have the problem you are having with the 4.6
-> 5 upgrade.  I have had some upgrades do funny things to my
/QIBM/UserData/LOTUS/LOTUS_SERVERS file.  It changed it from one command
per line to multiple.  I had to parse that out by hand.

Benjamin Franklin

"Nathan Simpson" <nathansimpson@optusnet.com.au>
Sent by: domino400-admin@midrange.com
07/14/2002 06:48 AM