Your mail database is also a very complex application, with lots of
actions, agents and other Domino development stuff.  A great place to look
for samples is the Sandbox at the Lotus Developer Domain (which used to be
www.notes.net).

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/sandbox.nsf

Mike Eovino
E-Commerce Manager
Estes Express Lines

                    "Mark Phippard"
                    <markp@softlanding       To:     domino400@midrange.com
                    .com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: Still looking for
a simple domino app
                    domino400-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    06/05/2002 12:44
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    domino400

David,

Domino comes with a lot of application templates.  For example, the
discussion database template.  Just create a new database using one of
these templates and you have an application.

Hope this helps

Mark Phippard
SoftLanding Systems

"David Gibbs" <dgibbs@mks.com>