We have a huge Notes domain with more than 30 servers in different
countries.  Recently we changed our Internet mail domain in each country
and
I need to be able to change the short name/user id field and the Internet
e-mail address field in the person document of the NAB for about
450 users on my server without effecting the others who may be in different
countries.  I also need to be able to make "blank" or make
"empty" the comments section under the miscellaneous tab.  Could some of
you code gurus offer me an agent I could populate with
the correct info and make these changes easily?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Danny W. McCampbell
Senior Network Analyst