Hi,

We are testing Trend InterScan VirusWall.

Which works OK.

We are running Domino 4.6b.

We are not yet running a version of Domino that we can load InterScan for
AS/400 but that will come in the near future.

As I said we are testing with the PC version.

How do I configure Domino to forward all mail to the InterScan PC so it can
scan mail on the way out?

Which documents do I configure and which services to I need to end and
restart when changes are made?

Our Server Connection looks like this:

Basics
Connection type:        SMTP                                    Usage priority:
        Normal
Source server:  AWH400/AWH/AU                   Destination server:     All
Internet Hosts
Connect via:    Direct connection                       Destination domain:
TheInternet

                                                                Relay host:

Scheduled Connection                                    Routing and Replication
Connection:     ENABLED                                 Tasks:          SMTP
Mail Routing
Call at times:          08:00 - 22:00 each day  Route at once if:       5
messages pending
Repeat interval of:     360 minutes             Routing cost:   5
Days of week:   Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
                        Sat

Our Foreign SMTP Domain document looks like this:

Basics                                                  Restrictions
Domain type:    Foreign SMTP Domain             Allow mail only from domains:
                                                                Deny mail from
domains:

Messages
Addressed to:                                           Should be Routed to:
Internet Domain:        *.*                                     Domain name:
TheInternet

or,
                                                                Internet host:

TIA