First, is the user Nathan Simpson/awh/au or Nathan Simpson/awhdom/au?
If I recall, your security document had /awhdom/au.  Also, can you get
the Web Mail client running by using the URL
http://domain/mail/nsimpson.nsf?

Second, it sounds as though the .dll for DOLS downloaded along with the
iSynch application.  Can you run the iSynch application directly?  You
may need to configure the thing so it runs regularly.

Third, DOLS users, those folks using Outlook as the client, will need to
be registered just like a regular user.

Fourth, one trick to getting the Administrator Group (I prefer a group
profile rather than one Admin) automagically into ACL of the mail file
is to add the group to the ACL of the mail template.  So for the iNotes
databases, you'll need to open the iNotes.ntf template file through a
mapped drive onto the AS/400 IFS, change the ACL and close it.  Then,
any mail database created with this template with inherit the template's
ACL.

Best Regards

Fritz Hayes
Atwater Associates
503-636-5914

<snip>

|'18/01/2002 13:56:10  DOLS DSAPI Warning: Unable to find