Hi All,

Last year we were having a problem with deletion stubs not being removed
after an LEI job that runs at night that transfers over 100,000 records
from our ERP AS/400 to our Notes system (5.0.8) on an AS/400.  Through
Notes support we got the problem corrected by checking the 'Purge Deletion
Stubs as Database is Closed' box found under the Data Creation options in
the Notes Connection document being used with the LEI direct transfer job.
 It solved the problem and the stubs were removed whenever the transfer
ran.  Well, all of a sudden about 10 days ago, the job is not removing the
stubs anymore.  We are now up to over a million of them.  We have not
changed any parameters in the direct transfer or connection documents. Our
Domino administrator swears he has not made any upgrades or changes.  The
only thing that I noticed is that when the job ran on Jan. 9th, it ended
in error with the message: 'Error: Network operation did not complete in a
reasonable amount of time; please retry'.  It was around this time that
the stubs stopped being removed.

We tried manually to remove them using the solutions in Technote 114172.
They have never worked for us.  Anybody else experiencing similar
problems?

Thanks,
Dave Smith