I guess we have been more fortunate with the response time from Support.

When do you write to your dataqueue?  When you submit your LEIACT command?
How will this help when the server is down?

Thanks,

Dave

                    rob@dekko.com
                    Sent by:                 To:     domino400@midrange.com
                    domino400-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com               Fax to:
                                             Subject:     Re: LEI issue

                    12/21/2001 01:37
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    domino400

We use LEIACT and are quite frustrated with it.  Actually I think our
incident with Lotus has been open for a year and a half.  They are getting
close to a resolution - some international customer can duplicate this with
replicatable steps.

We do our LEIACT with a dataqueue.  Never ending program on Domino iSeries
receives data queue entry from ERP iSeries and then posts it.  I think the
heavens will bust loose if you do two LEIACT's.

If you submit a LEIACT, and check DSPLOG, do you see a LEIACT job started?
This will tell you more as to how it runs.

Benjamin Franklin

                    DaveBednarcik@wester
                    nunion.com                 To:
domino400@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    domino400-admin@midr       Fax to:
                    ange.com                   Subject:     LEI issue

                    12/21/2001 10:16 AM
                    Please respond to
                    domino400

I was having problems with LEI connecting to a NT Notes Hub server last
week and our LEI server crashed a few times.  Right as it crashed, I
submitted an activity via the LEIACT command in a CL but it did not run.  I
was assuming that the activity should be put in a queue but this apparently
did not happen.  Can anyone prove or disprove this?

THanks,

Dave Bednarcik
Email: DaveBednarcik@WesternUnion.com
Work #: (201)263-5186