Under the subsystem associated with that server I only see the jobs
LEI
LEICSMAI

So, remember the activity ran at 08:31 I ran:
DSPLOG PERIOD((0820))

And noticed the following:
Job 779718/QNOTES/LEIENGAI started on 09/07/01 at 08:31:08 in subsystem
DOMIN
Job 779718/QNOTES/LEIENGAI ended on 09/07/01 at 08:31:14; 1 seconds used;

Then I did a
WRKJob 779718/QNOTES/LEIENGAI
And got
Job 779718/QNOTES/LEIENGAI not found.
So evidently it ran, got finished, and decided not to leave a joblog.  And
it was all cut and paste, therefore I didn't get any typo's on the job name
or number.

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Walter Scanlan"
                    <wscanlan@us.ibm.c       To:     domino400@midrange.com
                    om>                      cc:     domino400@midrange.com,
domino400-admin@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                 Fax to:
                    domino400-admin@mi       Subject:     Re: LEI:  Complex
conditional clauses
                    drange.com

                    09/06/2001 09:13
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    domino400

Rob,
     What error message is in the LEIENG joblog?

Walter Scanlan
Advisory Software Engineer
Domino for iSeries Team Leader
Phone 507-286-6088
Fax  507-286-5028
Internet wscanlan@us.ibm.com

                    rob@dekko.com
                    Sent by:                 To:     domino400@midrange.com
                    domino400-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com               Subject:     LEI:  Complex
conditional clauses

                    09/06/2001 11:32
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    domino400

I have an activity described in LEI.  Under the Replication Options, Data
section I have a conditional clause set up like
EMPLY <>'NoEmp'
This works.  Now I need to change it.

Attempt 1:
EMPLY <>'NoEmp' and EMPLY<>''
Error: Formula error near 'and',  Connector 'GDDATA - NAB',  Method
-Select-  (0x8000010D)

Attempt2:
EMPLY NOT IN('NoEmp', '')
Error: Formula error near 'NOT',  Connector 'GDDATA - NAB',  Method
-Select-  (0x8000010D)

Any suggestions?