  • Subject: RE: Using CLP to copy a NSF file
  • From: David Gibbs <dgibbs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:21:56 -0500

Walter:

Thanks very much for your response ... we are trying to move a database (and
templates, but we don't think the templates will cause a problem) from a
development area to testing area.  The target directory may or may not be
under the control of a domino server.

At the time we want to do this, we are pretty sure the database won't be
opened.

How does one perform the dbcache flush... can it be done programmatically?

Thanks!

david

+---