  • Subject: Antwort: Best practices: Upgrading Domino and LEI
  • From: "NORBERT GROENE (GIS)" <Norbert_Groene@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:53:40 +0000

Rob,

regarding your questions:

1) You can install LEI 3.1 without deinstalling 3.01 before

2) I doubt the CD is correct, it should say R01M00, but you should then install
the latest QMU as well, it's now 3.1.02 .

3) I haven't done this always, but there have been releases where you had to,
because LEI didn't work after the upgrade. It depends on what DLL's have been
replaced, some will cause this problem.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Norbert Gröne
Norbert_Groene@gish.de   DEGISNGR at IBMMAIL
GIS Gesellschaft für InformationsSysteme mbH
Expo Plaza 11     30521 Hannover
Tel. 0511-78643-16    0172-4151905

IBM Business Partner    GP-Nr.: 373518
Lotus Premier Partner    Nr.: 96081242491
AT & T business alliance Partner
http://www.gish.de

 rob <rob@dekko.com>
 Gesendet von: owner-domino400 <owner-domino400@midrange.com>