The Domino RPG HiTest API (which incidentally is no longer supported, but
it does work for the time being) could help you out.  It comes with some
sample code covering several capabilities of the API, one of which is
sending email.  Although, that's not your best choice due to the fact that
the HiTest API will never be enhanced or changed at all.

Then there's the C API...which I have been grinding through for the past
couple of months.  It's a low level interface to most of the Domino
classes.  It has its place, but in your case it might be like using a
sledge hammer to tack up a "post-it" note.

I would recommend either the C++ API, which is the next level up from the
C API, or the Java interface.  You could create a service program or a
couple of ILE modules which your RPG could invoke to send your email.
(plus, you get to code some Java, which is pretty cool)

Ronald D. Siven
Software Engineer
Help/Systems, Inc
(952) 563-1646