There are some more things that you can check as well.... Go into the
Intellisync module (Intellisync Configure) and check that your address book
is linking with Lotus Notes 5.0.  (That is how it is listed... Should be
your first entry.).  Also, this module retains password info manually
entered from the user for Notes security.  We have had users change
passwords on their Notes ID's and not change the module's info.  If you
like, feel free to call me at the below address if you continue to have
issues with this....  Hope this helps!!  :-)

John Greenfield
Systems Integration / MIS
H-P Products, Inc.
(330) 875-5556 x329
jgreenfield@hpproducts.net

                    DStrong@stpetes.or

                    g                         To:     DOMINO400@midrange.com

                    Sent by:                  cc:

                    owner-domino400@mi        Fax to:

                    drange.com                Subject:     Re: Palm Pilot sync
question

                    04/18/2001 02:05

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    DOMINO400

John,

Thanks for the reply,  I checked all the settings and everything points at
the network drive fro the notes.ini file.  There is not a duplicate in her
path.  Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Doug

Doug Strong
Network Administrator
St Peter's Hospital
2475 Broadway
Helena MT 59601
(406) 444-2125
|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|

|                        |   JGreenfield@hpproduct|

|                        |   s.net                |           To:

|                        |   Sent by:             |
DOMINO400@midrange.co|
|                        |   owner-domino400@midra|   m
|
|                        |   nge.com              |           cc:
|
|                        |                        |           Subject:
|
|                        |   04/17/2001 09:23 AM  |   Re: Palm Pilot sync
|
|                        |   Please respond to    |   question

|                        |   DOMINO400            |

|                        |                        |

|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|

We use Intellisync quite heavily within our organization here and have seen
this issue crop up occasionally....  From what we have seen is that the
Intellisync module picks up the names.nsf location from the notes.ini for
its sync.  If you have multiple entries or an incorrect entry, this will
cause the same issue.  Just a though....  :-)

Hope this helps!!!

John Greenfield
Systems Integration / MIS
H-P Products, Inc.
(330) 875-5556 x329
jgreenfield@hpproducts.net

                    DStrong@stpetes.or
                   g                         To:     domino400@midrange.com
                   Sent by:                  cc:
                   owner-domino400@mi        Fax to:
                   drange.com                Subject:     Palm Pilot sync
question

                    04/17/2001 10:53
                   AM
                   Please respond to
                   DOMINO400

 I know this is not a direct Notes question but here I go anyway.

We are using intellisynch to connect Palm Pilots to Lotus.  We use
Intellisynch because it will allow up to use a network drive for notes.
Anyway, I have one user who synchs everything except her name and address
book.  The palm has reverted to the original t addresses that it comes with
and will not pick up any of her Notes addresses.  This just happened last
week, worked fine for a couple of years before that.  Any Ideas out there?

Thanks
Doug

Doug Strong
Network Administrator