  • Subject: Re: SMTP & MSF
  • From: Mike Eovino <meovino_ml@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:49:47 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

We use 400 SMTP and MSF to hand off incoming internet
e-mail to Domino and send outgoing internet e-mail
because we couldn't figure out how to get Domino's
SMTP to do it when we upgraded from 4.6 (spent an
entire day on the phone with Lotus support).

However, I don't know of any good way to see what our
current configuration is.  If you can tell me how, I'd
be glad to check it.

Mike E.