  • Subject: RE: Using the IBM HTTP Server to serve Domino applications
  • From: Fred Newberry <fnewberry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:47:27 -0600

One of the parts of this that caused us the most trouble was that in the
Domino Agent that output HTML, the 'Content-Type' in the Agent Print command
must be coded so that there is a space after the : before the text/html
portion:

        Example-   <snip>   Print "Content-Type: text/html"

If there is no space before text/html above (as in Type:text/html)  the
content type gets parsed as  ext/html and causes major problems.

Other than that, the documentation at the link already posted worked just
fine.

Basically you will:
        Set up the HTTP Configuration  in the pass directives to point to
the AS/400 objects that provide Domino support.
        Set up the HTTP COnfiguration  in the pass directives to allow
access to the directories where your Domino database is stored
        Set up Domino (via CHGDOMCFG) to use the instance name of the HTTP
server instance that is tied to the configuration changed above.
        Start your Domino Server
        Start the HTTP Instance.

Hope this helps.