Command or api to copy a domino database?

  • Subject: Command or api to copy a domino database?
  • From: David Gibbs <dgibbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:27:40 -0600

fixed

Title: Command or api to copy a domino database?

Folks:

I have need to copy a domino database on the AS/400 (within a CL or RPG program) so that it's replication id is different.

Does anyone know of a way to do this?  A command or API would be fine.

Thanks!

david

--

David Gibbs
Sr. Software Engineer

phone: (630) 495-2108 x5004
http://www.verticalsky.com
mailto:dgibbs@verticalsky.com

Opinions expressed are strictly my own and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Need a good laugh: http://www.userfriendly.org/static/