• Subject: I can't find QLIBASCII library.
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:49:30 -0500

I went to the Iris Sandbox to download a program which will tell me all
users and which release of Notes they are running.  Basically it scans the
log.nsf for when someone connects and this will tell you the release.  Test
it by scanning the log.nsf for 'Release'.  Anyways this download contains
programs for many platforms, one of them being the 400.  It is a CLLE
program.  The CLLE program is bound to a service program
QLIBASCII/LIBASCII.  However finding this library or service program is
impossible.  Can y'all help me out?

For further info on the download I am talking about check out:
http://notes.net/sandbox.nsf/ecc552f1ab6e46e4852568a90055c4cd/67dd035710be801a852569530051fe4e?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=1