>>Yes, web pages can be serverd from Domino.

But what version of Domino are you using?  There are serious problems with
the HTTP stack in Domino 5.0.3.  We had no problems with 4.6, but we get
ugly Domino errors in 5.0.3.  The HTTP job cannot be ended, and we end up
having to re-IPL our machine.  I've heard that 5.0.4 is supposed to fix
these things.  I just got it; I sure hope so.  But, to serve static web
pages from Domino, put the HTML files in the directory specified in the
server document for that server.

>>To serve from the AS/400 HTTP server,
>>you will need to assign one of the HTTP servers to a different port.
(Port 80 is
>>not the only one you can use.

We've put the IBM HTTP Server on port 8080 and it works nicely (in
WRKHTTPCFG you specify the port that the IBM HTTP Server runs on).  We're
running almost all of our Net.Data apps through it and the performance is
MUCH better.  Some moved with no trouble, others needed a little work.  I'd
like to flip them around - put Domino on 8080 (we have some Domino web
db's) and the IBM HTTP Server on 80.  I know where to specify the port on
the Domino server document, but is Domino happy running on something other
than the default HTTP port?

>>Net.data - I think it can be served by Domino, but
>>I haven't done it.

That's how we were doing it before we started using the IBM HTTP Server.
It works, but we found that if too many people used Net.Data apps at the
same time, the Domino HTTP stack would get cranky and crash.

Mike Eovino
E-commerce and Customer Development Manager
Estes Express Lines
http://www.estes-express.com

+---