  • Subject: RE: Removing Documents from Domino Database
  • From: Fred Newberry <fnewberry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:03:40 -0500

Yes I meant that I am creating Documents from an agent. I have deleted the
documents from the views (note plural) that they show up on, and they do not
go away.   I built a new view this morning after deleteing a ton of
documents yesterday and the new view picked up all of the old documents ?!
The agent is processing a .csv file and building a document for each record
in the .csv.   The only thing that the agent is not doing is populating the
Document ID field. (form.Documentid = ???) ?
Thanks !