  • Subject: RE: Converting from SMTP MSF To Domino ..
  • From: "Greenfield, John" <jgreenfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:11:49 -0400

                                We have been running that identical config
for about 5 months now with pretty good luck....  The trick is to use
Exchange as an outbound relay host while using the Exchange connector for
Domino.  The Exchange connector does have a few quirks at times but it
really does a good job while we are in the migration stage to 100%
Notes..... If you need any setup info, please feel free to contact me at the
below address.

                                Thanks!!

                                John Greenfield
                                Systems Integration / MIS