  • Subject: Re: LISTBOX Keywords plus user input
  • From: "Sandy Wenig" <tazadog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:42:59 EDT

i would probably put 2 fields on the form, the list box and a text box.
when they make a selection from the list box you could use javascript to put
that information into the text box - or they could enter whatever they
wanted in the text box.  the data in the text box would be what you are
after.  i don't think there's anything in html that's kind of like a
"combobox" in visual basic (for example).

sandy wenig