  • Subject: Re: Upgrade domino server
  • From: "Micki Rogers/MiWheel" <Mrogers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:38:50 -0400

We just recently went to 5.03 without a hitch.  Used the LODRUN statement
and made sure all PTFs were up to proper level first.

                    Rob Berendt

                    <rob@dekko.com>           To:     DOMINO400@midrange.com

                    Sent by:                  cc:

                    owner-domino400@mi        Subject:     Re: Upgrade domino
server
                    drange.com

                    07/12/00 09:11 PM

                    Please respond to

                    DOMINO400

That is normally what we do.  Read any new files that came with it.

chaihock.lim@si-asia.com on 07/12/2000 08:07:44 PM
Please respond to DOMINO400@midrange.com@Internet