  • Subject: Re: Unable to connect to server
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:24:03 -0500

Try doing a WRKDOMSVR on the 400 and see if it is active.

kflournoy@mks.com on 07/10/2000 01:15:37 PM
Please respond to DOMINO400@midrange.com@Internet
To:     domino400@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:
Subject:        Unable to connect to server

I have just configured a new Domino400 server on my AS/400 and I am having
an error when trying to connect to the server which says 'Unable to find
connection to server'. I can ping to the server name or the TCP/IP address
of the server from the client workstation without any problems and I have
added both the name and TCP/IP to the host file on my workstation. Does
anyone have any ideas of where I should look next in order to resolve this
error? Thanks a bunch.

Keith Flournoy
MKS Professional Services
800 633-1235 ext. 5019
www.mks.com

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Unable to connect to server</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I have just configured a new Domino400 server on
my AS/400 and I am having an error when trying to connect to the server which
says 'Unable to find connection to server'. I can ping to the server name or
the TCP/IP address of the server from the client workstation without any
problems and I have added both the name and TCP/IP to the host file on my
workstation. Does anyone have any ideas of where I should look next in order to
resolve this error? Thanks a bunch. </FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Keith Flournoy</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">MKS Professional Services</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">800 633-1235 ext. 5019</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">www.mks.com</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>