It sounds like Rafael needs to "push" objects from Domino on the AS/400 to
DOMINO on his NT02 box. Mapping a drive from his NT02 box to the AS/400 is easy
enough to do, but I believe this will only allow him to "pull" objects from
NT02, not "push" objects from the AS/400. The FTP solution Matt mentions would
work, you might also want to look into mounting the NT02 drives from the
AS/400. This would give the AS/400 the ability to see and act on the NT02
drive.  I have not personally done this, but I have seen it done. You may want
to contact IBM support or look thru the manuals for more details on mounting
drives from the AS/400.

Matt Patee wrote:

> You could use FTP. I know that a PC can map to a directory on the IFS of
> the AS/400 also. I can help you with either of these solutions if you need
> it. The third solution would be to map a network drive onto the IFS of the
> AS/400. This third option is one I have not done, but if you call IBM
> support they should be abl to help you with this. I believe it is a simple
> solution.
>
> -Matt
>
> rcarrera@gromero.com.pe@midrange.com on 06/14/2000 11:17:22 AM
>
> Please respond to DOMINO400@midrange.com
>
> Sent by:  owner-domino400@midrange.com
>
> To:   DOMINO400@midrange.com
> cc:
> Subject:  Putting text files on NT
>
> Hello list:
>
> I  have  a  question  and  I  hope  that  you  can  help  me, nowadays I
> have an
> application called "SIOF" that runs on Domino on NT platform (NT01) and
> everyday
> an  agent runs at 10:00 am and puts 2 text files on another NT Server
> (NT02) via
> a network drive (S:) on this server. I need to move this application to a
> Domino
> on  AS/400  platform, ¿How can I get to move this application to AS/400 in
> order
> to  putting these 2 text files on NT02 too?. ¿Can I use network drives on
> AS/400
> or something like this?.....
>
> I'll appreciate your help.....
>
>                                 Sincerely,
>                       Rafael Carrera Cabrera
>             Network Administrator - Grupo Romero
>                  MCP, Postmaster Lotus Notes R5
> Voice : (511)222-6616 (Ex 1079)  Fax : (511)442-5607
>               e-mail : rcarrera@gromero.com.pe
>
> +---
> | This is the Domino/400 Mailing List!
> | To submit a new message, send your mail to DOMINO400@midrange.com.