  • Subject: RE: Indentifying New Server To Database
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 20:35:14 -0500

Perhaps the database you are looking for is on
both, you are having troubles attaching to desired,
and both servers are in a cluster.

kflournoy@mks.com on 05/12/2000 04:19:12 PM
Please respond to DOMINO400@midrange.com@Internet
To:     DOMINO400@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:

That might work Rob but now I have another problem. Yesterday I setup a
coonection to a server that was incorrect and I want to delete the
connection. However, each time I try to connect to the new server is receive
messages which still access the incorrect server. The messages is as
follows:

Coonection denied. You requested server mkssvr/mks_service but connected to
domino400/sdm. What should I do.