  • Subject: Re: LSX error when accessing remote DB2/400
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:48:30 -0500

I am having this issue with LEI.  I have an open incident with Lotus on this.
Here is some preliminary data:
go to
http://support.lotus.com/sims2.nsf/alldocs/$searchForm?SearchView
search for QSQCLIPKGN
Have fun.

dmounier@homsys.com on 11/22/99 02:31:53 PM
Please respond to DOMINO400@midrange.com@Internet
To:     domino400@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:
Subject:        LSX error when accessing remote DB2/400

I have wrote an agent that uses the LSX extention of lotus script to access
data on DB2, this agent works fine when the DB2 database is on the same AS/400
that the domino server but my agent do not work properly when a remote DB2 on
an another AS/400 is used. the error message in the domino console of the
server is

"Error N 12325 error module SQL QSQCLIPKGN not found in QGPL connector 'DB2'
(-805)".

The connection between the 2 as/400 is made with TCPIP and the command
WRKRDBDIRE is used to declare the remote database on the other AS/400. Just
before the print of the error message, the ports 446 (*DRDA) starts exhanging
some Data betwenn the 2 AS/400 systems. (the connexion seems to work well) Is
there any other special statement to add to my script ?

The Domino server version is 4.6.3a The OS/400 version of the 2 AS/400 is
V4R3M0

I have to create an SQL Module to make the connexion works well, but my
question is how to create this module ?

with Lotus Domino/Notes ?

Thanks for your help

Damien Mounier

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><BR>
<P>
<P>I have wrote an agent that uses the LSX extention of lotus script to access
data on DB2, this agent works fine when the DB2 database is on the same AS/400
that the domino server but my agent do not work properly when a remote DB2 on
an
another AS/400 is used. the error message in the domino console of the server
is

<P>&quot;Error N 12325 error module SQL QSQCLIPKGN not found in QGPL connector
'DB2' (-805)&quot;.
<P>The connection between the 2 as/400 is made with TCPIP and the command
WRKRDBDIRE is used to declare the remote database on the other AS/400. Just
before the print of the error message, the ports 446 (*DRDA) starts exhanging
some Data betwenn the 2 AS/400 systems. (the connexion seems to work well) Is
there any other special statement to add to my script ?
<P>The Domino server version is 4.6.3a The OS/400 version of the 2 AS/400 is
V4R3M0
<P>I have to create an SQL Module to make the connexion works well, but my
question is how to create this module ?</P>
<P>with Lotus Domino/Notes ?</P>
<P>Thanks for your help </P>
<P>Damien Mounier </P></DIV></BODY></HTML>