Could be, maybe bush didn't read the report. What do you want from the guy,
he's not too sharp.
On the other hand, didn't that rhodes scholar war hero of yours sit by as
catastrophes were occurring and servicemen and women were getting killed? I
don't recall much response to those murders. Maybe he was preoccupied with;
* getting impeached
* getting blown, getting laid, hiding from the mrs.
* chinese in the white house
* sandy berger stuffing secret docs in his socks and underwear
* fending off all those femaly liars who said he harassed/raped them
* Using the IRS to go after the Senators and Reps pushing for Impeachment?
* Negotiating w/korea to give them nukes.
Sent: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CPF0000] USS Nimitz Forced Iran's Decision
Errr.... wasn't it GW that refused to listen to a report titled "Bin
Laden determined to strike in US" ?
Stop crying, will you.
Inflicting invective, what the heck does that mean?
I read Dick Morris's book, that told me everything I needed to know about
Is that too insulting for you? Sorry, but his lack of attention to the
terrorist's practicing on his watch led to 911 and those poor folks getting