Thanks, gentlemen.

Rob, have I previously mentioned Kalamazoo? I just finished a stint there,
but didn't think I'd referenced this anywhere on the midrange lists. Also,
ditto on the IRS cracking down on contractors. I found:
https://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Independent-Contractor-Defined
It seems pretty clear (and it's how I remember it when it was news) that
the IRS actually goes after the "employer", and not the contractor, so I'm
guessing I can't get hurt if the IRS comes looking. Does anyone have
experience with that?

I've done all my own taxes up to this point, but I think I'm going to have
to bite the bullet and find a CPA for this and other new tax situations
that are coming up this year.

- Dan