From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Mott
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:07 AM
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: [Consult400] How can one get into development (was something totally unrelated)

Of course, whatever route you go... it's also a good idea to get some quality time on an i series.

I'm not sure how others feel about services like Timeshare/400... I cannot remember the service I used to use years ago... I think they closed.

Anyways... here's a list of i series timeshares:
http://www.cobug.com/cobug/docs/computer_timeshare0129.html

Gordon Mott
Former Code Monkey
Paratum cor meum, Deus, paratum cor meum.