Hi there,

There is a job opportunity from an agent. If you are interested in it,
please directly contact her.

Good luck!

Lydia

==========================

2011-01-06-001 AS400 Developer Access Control Kerebros Toronto GTA

We are Looking for an AS400 Developer who has worked with the following
experience
AS400 development experience
-Access Control working with Unix or linux
-Kerberos and linux/unix experience
The project is to develop security based interface on the AS400 for a single
sign on system.
Reconfigure unix applications to work with Kerberos.

Location: Toronto GTA
Duration: Contract 4-12 months
Rate: Open

Also: If you haven't already; link with me on LinkedIN:
http://www.linkedin.com/inviteFromProfile?from=profile&key=513014&firstName=Chris&lastName=Sherret

**Updating your resume? Check this:
http://www.sherret.com/ResumeSystem.aspx?tc=20110127_204344.562&type=MIKerebN

**Unsubscribe:

Regards

Chris Sherret
Sherret Inc.
416 423-0798
chris@xxxxxxxxxxx

Supplying People and Opportunities for Contracting and Full-Time Positions.
Consultants Programmer/Analysts,
Directors Managers
Project Managers Software/System Architects
Systems Analysts Business Analysts,
Data Modelers Programmers
DBAs Technical Support Analysts
Project/Team Leaders QA Analysts/Consultants
Systems Administrators Technical Writers