From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:52 AM
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: [Consult400] Rejoining the iseries workforce

probably not a good thing to publish on a public forum...

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sure. Point your Client Access or Mochasoft client to 72.48.89.181.

User ID is Alex
Password - Montalvo

Password is expired. Change it when you log in.

Paul Nelson
Office 512-392-2577
Cell 708-670-6978
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx