let's all take a moment for poor ronald stanton who is so busy or so important that he doesn't have room in his life for any humor.
i guess he never heard of randy munson, either.
lighten up ronald.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Ronald Stanton <rpgman@xxxxxxx>
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400 <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Consult400] On site and Offshore Infor LX / BPCS Consultants
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:34:43 -0700 (PDT)

cut the crap and don't copy the world.

--- On Tue, 9/7/10, drahl@xxxxxxxx <drahl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: drahl@xxxxxxxx <drahl@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Consulting on the iSeries / AS400" <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 3:19 PM

Wait!&#65533; There's chocolate involved?!?!&#65533; No one said anything about chocolate!&#65533; Where do I sign up?

From: "Richard Schoen" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:58:34
To: <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You could Yodel your response after having some Swiss Miss Hot
Chocolate.&#65533;

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 2
date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:49:43 -0500
from: "Shannon O'Donnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [Consult400] On site and Offshore Infor LX / BPCS
&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; Consultants

Wow!&#65533; I don't want to work there, but I'd be glad to have a paid trip to
Switzerland to interview just to make sure I really don't want to work
there.&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;