From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Requist, Lane
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:52 PM
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: [Consult400] Question about HyperVisor, Service Processor,
trying to move back in O/S level

Hey Pete,
Problem is, I cannot get back into DST. No matter how I set the
panel, or even using the HMC interface, to set it to Manual mode, it
always comes up in Normal and takes me straight to the Signon green
screen. I've tried to re-start the 'DM' IPL but can't get it to come up
in Manual. Strangest thing I have ever seen. I think that somehow I am
seeing a 'Modified' panel, where the 'M' doesn't show and it says
'HMC=0', two things that I've not seen before. Got me stumped, for
sure!

Lane