From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charlie Massoglia
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:01 AM
To: 'Consulting on the iSeries / AS400'
Subject: Re: [Consult400] working with IT Services firms

Offering an early payment discount is the best way I have found to insure
clients pay on time. Determine what you need to bill and add $5. Then
offer a $5/hour discount for payments with xx days.

I rarely had problems with prompt payment for many, many years. However,
almost all of the clients for whom I worked were quite ethical.

Thanks.