Senior level RPG AS/400 consultant needed for Chicago area client to start
in 1-3 weeks. Long term contract 1-3 years. Must be a senior level software
developer in RPG and have the ability to work patiently with users.

Small shop of 2 RPG developers in IT department of 10 supporting about 300
AS/400 users spread out at 20+ locations. Possibility for 3-5 days per week
or working remotely 1 day per week with 30-40 hrs per week expected.
Experience with Crystal Reports, COGNOS, SQL, net.data, HTML, JavaScript, PHP,
newlook, VB is a plus but not required.

Only consultants themselves need reply. If you are interested and qualified,
please send a resume and hourly rate expected to me offline at
_tparcel@xxxxxxxx (mailto:tparcel@xxxxxxx) .

All the best,

Tim R. Parcel

TC Parcel & Associates, Inc.
Software Consulting Services

224 S. Weston
Elgin, Illinois 60123
(847) 310-5262

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his
friends."
Jesus - Book of John

De Oppresso Liber
Holiday needs. Search Now.