Shannon

I have more than 12 years experience in RPG 3 and 4. I used to work
for Manhattan Associates for 9 years. Right now I am an independent
consultant implementing PKMS warehouse systems. If you happen to come
across any PKMS project please let me know. I would be happy to do
contract work for you. PKMS is a very hot product right now. And I
work on the AS400 side.

Thanks
Dharmendran