Hi All,

I have an immediate need for a strong CGIDEV2 programmer with a background in
distribution and logistics.  Experience in older BPCS financials helpful, but
not mandatory.

I am acting as the project lead.  My client is located in the southwest suburbs
of Chicago and has an excellent market niche, good working conditions, great
people and will provide the PC (Pentium 4) you will use.  This is a
sub-contracting opportunity (1099).   All work will be performed on site.
Contract will be for a 6 months minimum with potential  of a year or more.

The Job is full time, standard 40 hour work week with no travel.  Operating
system is V5R4.
Project entails writing a new distribution/logistics system using CGIDEV2.
New system will interface with legacy BPCS financials (version 3.x..GJW).  We
are currently in the first phase of this multi phase project.

Technical skill set should include:

RPGLE - must be proficient, WDSC not mandatory, /FREE not mandatory
SQL - must have some knowledge
HTML 4.0 - must be proficient
JavaScript - must have some knowledge
Cascading Style Sheets - must have some knowledge

Business experience skill set should include:

Distribution/Logistics - Must be proficient
Legacy BPCS financials (century compliant version 3.x..GJW) Some knowledge a
plus.

My preference will be for a candidate that wishes a long term sub contracting
relationship.
Principles only please.  Interested parties, please email me at
rdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Any information forwarded to me will not be
dissimulated to other parties without prior approval of the sender.

Kind regards,

Robert Dunn

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/