thought my place was the last one on earth.they dont
like new. plain rpg, w. goto for reads, work file
builds, putting various data in various
fields,maintaining similar files that are almost the
same but some formatting differences,programmers run
reports for users bec. of hard coded varis...
--- consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<dchristen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would have to agree with one caveat, their current
staff tend not to be
> interested in "new" stuff like ILE, /Free etc....

Shannon ODonnell
> Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:52 PM
> To: 'Consulting on the iSeries / AS400'
> Subject: Re: [Consult400] Warehouse Management
Systems Long Term
> Contract
>

> This must be Worley Warehousing in Cedar Rapids.
They have a home grown WMS
> that I worked on way back in 1993 and which they now
sell. It's a good
> package and they are a good bunch up there. Whoever
gets this position, I
> can personally recommend that it's a good assignment
and challenging work.

Of Randy Sadd
> Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:46 AM
> To: consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Consult400] Warehouse Management Systems
Long Term Contract

> I have an 18-24 month contract assignment in Iowa
for a Senior Programmer
> Analyst with Warehouse Management System experience.
You will be the lead
> developer on a major Inventory Management System
upgrade.  You will meet
> with users and IT staff, determine needs, do
analysis capture and document
> requirements, report to other members of the
development team, build system
> requirements and do some coding in RPGIV and ILE.
Any experience with
> WMS/PKMS software is a plus, but not required.
>

> Let me know ASAP if this is this an opportunity you
would be interested in
> looking at.
>

> Randy Sadd
>
> IT Recruiting Manager
>
> Resource Placement Group III
>
> Waterloo, IA 50704
>
> rsadd@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> 800-798-7743
>

> --
> This is the Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
archives
> at http://archive.midrange.com/consult400.
>

> --
> This is the Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
archives
> at http://archive.midrange.com/consult400.

=== Message Truncated ===