No family, not even a girlfriend at the moment...  my work schedule's kind
of to blame there.  Rate depends on the project, as far as what platform,
onsite or off, etc.  My rates run as high as $200 an hour and as low as $50
an hour.  I don't intentionally book myself for as many hours as I usually
wind up working...  it's what I like to refer to as stupid loyalty.  When a
customer I've had since the very beginning needs my assistance... I find it
very difficult to say no... and I'm on the verge of burning out, I must
confess.  I'd hire someone to help, so I can scale back my schedule enough
to do decent marketing, and work on my own internal development efforts...
but you and I both know how difficult it is to find someone both competent
and dependable to the extent that this business requires... and I can't give
my customers any less than what they expect.

-Gordon