loaded question - it depends on a lot of things.

If you're a solo, you don't need but a couple hours a week for admin.
if you're not married and/or can work from home, you can pile up the
hours.

I do some of my best work between 4am and 8am.  that pretty much
excludes nights for working - for me anyway.  when I'm doing early
morning hours, I'm asleep by 9pm.

I'm old and can't do what I used to be able to do.  a really good week
for me is 60 hours, split between two customers.  a typical week is
about 45.

my weekends are my own.  It's rare that I think about working till
about 6pm on sunday.