From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 1:37 PM
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: [Consult400] Senior Developer Available for Contracting

That rate seems awfully low for your skill set Shannon.

Shannon ODonnell wrote:

I would like to take this opportunity to announce my availability for
contracting/consulting work.

I am a recognized iSeries industry expert, have written/published over 300
AS/400 and iSeries "How-To" articles, I am the co-editor of the book, "The
Desktop Encyclopedia of Tips, Tricks and Programming Practices for iSeries
and AS/400" from MCPress, I am an IBM Certfied RPGIV Programmer, and I am
the author of the RPGIV Certification Test from ReviewNet.net.
I am experienced with Java on iSeries, RPGIV/Java (JNI), MQ Series
interfacing with iSeries, Websphere Application Server, Tomcat Application
Server, HTTP, TCP/IP, RPG/CGI, VB, Sockets, COBOL, HTML, Java Script, and
variety of other iSeries and related technologies.

In addition, I have iSeries/IT experience in all of the following
industries:

Manufacturing, Public Warehousing, Financial, Distribution, Trucking,
Government, iSeries Software Vendor and many other industries.

I am currently accepting iSeries programming opportunities which can be
performed remotely with limited on-site time required.
My rate is a very reasonable $50/hr and no job is too big or too small for
me to consider.

Please give me a call at (618) 836-5515 or email to
sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions or would like to
view
my full resume.

In addition, you can view/read a couple hundred of my How-To articles and
videos at the following URL:  http://www.irish-studios.com/Articles.htm

Thank you,

Shannon O'Donnell

sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx