From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kari@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:35 PM
To: consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Consult400] Consult-to-Hire Position PeopleSoftEnterpriseOne
Developer in Norwalk, CT

Leon hi!

I have not heard anything from the Green Card Lottery yet!
But I am living and kicking!

As You remember I am based in Sweden and we talked last time about Pacific.
Can
not do.
However You are right in keeping me posted and I appriciate that, much!

   A friend of mine was over for a short vacation in NY . Flights are cheep
but my permit would last only 3 months...Lets save the hazzle for a proper
assignment. Either You get me in or I get lucky with the lottery.

Regards,
    Kari Skogberg

ps! Make a call- 0046 31 96 92 30 and You can ask me !Whats stopping us from

earning some bucks?"