Programmer and consultant in South Florida, residing in the Miami
area, with some twenty years of varied technical and programming
experience on the i5OS/iSeries/AS400 is now coming available.

This S36/AS400 veteran at this time is open to considering both
consulting and employment situations, whence the cross-posting to both
lists. Possibilties in other areas will be considered, including
outside the U.S., depending on circumstances.

Experience and mastery includes RPGIV, up to and including procedures
and service programs, COBOL, SQL, some C, system administration
oversight, supervision, proven excellent training delivery skills,
people skills, a personality easy to work with, quick analytical
abilities, facility for assimilation of new technology and
information, business insight, and many other qualities that are
important in today's business environment.

-- Alan Cassidy