Java?  Believe me guys and ladies, I am not putting down java, but it seems
like java is not all the rage as it once was.  But perhaps I am out of touch
as well.  I have once java program that runs on my production system, and in
my opinion it is a very poor performer.  I do not know if this is indicative
of java or my box, but I am wondering how whole systems based on java
perform?   I am not totally an old geezer (I do mess with some net.data
stuff), but I never understood the hype behind java.  Kristen, are you
keeping busy with java projects?
cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
600 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 400
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

Visit our website to subscribe to our FREE AS/400 Timesharing Service