Doug,

Chicago is only about 2 hours from me. Please send me an email directly to:

tagrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

because the newsgroup deletes them, I think.

At 06:31 PM 5/11/2004, you wrote:
This is in the Chicago area.  I didnt get an attachment.
Doug
at http://archive.midrange.com/consult400.

Timothy A. Grove
Business Continuity Consultant