Resolvit Resources is currently seeking a
programmer/analyst to support our Client in their
In-Store Application group as a project team member.
The enterprise time and attendance (T&A) application
is a business critical application that collects
employee clock ring data and processes these hours
against union contract rules to produce employee
payment information.  The T&A application provides the
opportunity to interact with the stores and other
systems within MIS such as Payroll and HR.  The
selected candidate will participate as a team member
of the group with responsibilities including
programming and design of the system, application
installation, user training and support of the T&A
Coordinators and users in the field during rollout.
The time and attendance application will run on an
AS400 and utilizes RPG scripting.  Biometric time
clock devices are key components to the system, and
will be new technology implemented at Kroger with this
application rollout.  This is a 6 plus month contract
with possible extensions.

The successful candidate will work with a T&A project
leader to complete analysis and coding tasks for a
project to implement an enterprise version of T&A for
the several stores, work with management, payroll
departments and other MIS groups to gather
requirements and design the new system, help develop
all user interfaces and data feeds in and out of the
system, implement the application on the AS400 server,
system test and verify the results of the new system,
answer questions and resolve operational issues,
Assist the MIS and payroll teams in rolling the
enterprise application out to the divisions, learn
about the overall Store Processing environment
including the RF environment and other interfacing
systems.

Skills required include:
Kronos Time and Attendance software
Solid programming skills.
Experience with Relational databases.
RPG III - RPG ILE scripting skills/AS400 platform
experience a plus.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Highly motivated and service oriented.
Ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly.
Good analytical abilities.

Applicants must be authorized to work in the United
States without employer sponsorship.  Proven written
and verbal communication skills are required.
Candidates represented by third parties will not be
considered at this time.

Contact us!!

cincyjobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pamela Gewin