whoa fella,

I meant no disparaging remarks to David.  I am just trying to live within
his rules.  And what he says is that I cannot use the other list, but what
this list get's used for is up to Don.  Or maybe this list can recommend
other avenues.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

                    Frank Reiss
                    <freiss47@yahoo.com       To:     consult400@midrange.com
                    >                         cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    consult400-admin@mi       Subject:     Re: [Consult400] Re:
Where do we post jobs for
                    drange.com                 consultants/contractors

                    02/08/2002 01:29 PM
                    Please respond to
                    consult400

 Rob, Slimy unneccessary put down of David. There is no need to disparage
David in this attack of yours. You know the rules he set out and why. He
didn't want the list becoming a garbage dump. Now the fact that the AS/400
has changes dramatically over the past few years does not mean that he
automatically has to change the rules. He can, and you should have
presented the case to him.
Otherwise, you are free to start your own mailing list. Good luck.
  rob@dekko.com wrote:

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin
----- Forwarded by Rob Berendt/DEKKO on 02/08/2002 01:15 PM -----

David Gibbs
Sent by: cc:
midrange-jobs-admin@mi Fax to:
drange.com Subject: Re: Where do we post jobs for consultants/contractors

02/08/2002 11:42 AM

> Where do we post jobs, or requests for jobs, for contractors and/or
> consultants?
> I know that it is forbidden on this list (midrange-jobs). Do we use
consult400? Or
> what?

The original purpose for Consult400 was to DISCUSS consulting in the AS400
marketplace. Don Rima (dr2@cssas400.com) is the list owner, and it's his
call.

Otherwise, I cannot recommend a place to get free advertising.

david

at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-jobs.

at http://archive.midrange.com/consult400.